How to Make the Best Weed Bacon (Umm ... Yes, Please!)
Bacon—crispy, salty strips of porky goodness. Maybe bacon doesn't need much to be impressive, but what if you could highlight all that smoky flavor and texture with your favorite cannabis?
Wait, what? Yes, we're being for real here. You just don't joke about cannabis and bacon, or, cannabis-infused bacon. If we had you at bacon, we definitely have your attention now.
So, ready for all of the delicious details?
The Only Weed-Infused Bacon Recipe You'll Ever Need
Talk about simple—cannabis-infused bacon requires just two things:
Finely Ground Cannabis
Preparing Your Cannabis
Decarboxylated cannabis flower is a must for your weed bacon, which requires a little prolonged heating action to get things off to a good start.
1. Preheat your oven to 225ºF.
2. Run your favorite cannabis through a good grinder.
3. Spread the cannabis out on a lined cookie sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Cannabis + Bacon = Magic
1. Remove your cannabis from the oven and set it aside.
2. Preheat the oven temp to 275ºF.
3. Spread out the desired number of bacon strips on a cookie sheet.
4. Sprinkle your ground, baked cannabis on top of each strip. (Remember, more ground weed means more potency)
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Flip over each strip of bacon and coat the other side with ground cannabis as well.
7. Bake for another 10 minutes.
8. Enjoy the trip!
Note - Hang onto that unused bacon grease. This stuff is going to be quite potent all by itself, so it can be used in place of cannabis-infused butter in savory recipes.
Another note - Always consume responsibly and your best bet is to start “low and slow” when determining how much of an edible you should consume.
There you have it—the marriage of two of the most perfect things in life. Easy, right?
How much better can a weed edible get than cannabis-infused bacon?
A wise man once said that not all who wander are lost—they're probably just looking for bacon. Once you've found cannabis-infused bacon, you may very well discover that all that wandering was just part of your life's true mission.